And the overall experience is quite nice as it comes with a customized launcher and desktop mode. What’s interesting, it supports a number of devices from Realme, Samsung, Motorola, OnePlus, Samsung, Asus, and more.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into AOSP ROM Based on Android 11.
- There are tons of Customization features added to the ROM, from the status bar to quick setting, you can credit literally change anything.
- The Xiaomi Mi A3 USB Driver is 100% free since the Xiaomi community officially releases it for Xiaomi Mobile users.
- The device offers great specs and features in a very attracting price tag.
- If you are looking for AOSP 11 (Stock) ROM for Sony Xperia XA2, then you can download and install LineageOS 18.0 which supported the phone recently.
- Meanwhile, you can check the OTA update on your phone via the Settings – System – System update.
It has the most extensive developer team under its name and officially supports over 190 devices. The ROM includes basic but useful features that include but are not limited to customizing the status bar, changing the overall theme, editing the navbar, and much more. The fact that it is a smartphone under the Android One initiative from Google means that it runs on a system similar to stock Android experience on Pixel devices “almost”.
You can Download OxygenOS 12 MP2 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series from below to update it manually. OnePlus is rolling out a stable OxygenOS 12 MP2 update for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series. The update is a stable Android 12 build and rolling out for EU and Global users. The update includes all of the features from the previous release, as well as several system stability enhancements and communication stability optimizations. Download OxygenOS 12 MP2 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series from below. You can Download OxygenOS 12 H.38 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7 pro from below to update it manually.
- Always backup existing firmware before flashing any firmware.And remember, you CANNOT rollback or downgrade to Android 10 once you upgrade to Android 11.
- After the flash, you can contact your Mobile Operator and configure your Network settings.
- Realme has started to roll out a couple of updates for the device, and keeping track of them could be difficult.
- Therefore, companies need to update the firmware for handsets every time.
Be it CPU-intensive tasks or GPU-intensive, EvolutionX nails it in every aspect. You’ve successfully installed the latest official Android 11 Google Apps on your device. If you face any flashing errors, then feel free to contact us via the comments section below. You can use these Android Google Apps on any phone with the ARM, ARM64, x86 architecture.